Hobby Porter is releasing their version of the T16 radio with some added features and better price point. They worked with Jumper to develop the T16 series and now are ready to bring to market their absolutely amazing priced version of the hottest tx to hit the market in a long time! Welcome the RadioMaster TX16S!
Radiomaster TX16S manual and firmware upgrade downloads : https://www.radiomasterrc.com/downloads
TX16s Basic Specifications:
Weight: 820g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
External Micro SD slot: Card Included
2 x External UART Expansion Ports
• STM32F429BIT6 MCU
• Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
• Compatible with OpenTX
• Wheel menu button
• Full Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia.
• Internal Multi-protocol RF System
• Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
• Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
• Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
• Voice function
• Vibration reminder function
• Improved JR module slot
• 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
• Three-color LED status display
• USB-C Charging port.
• USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
• External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
Recommended battery: GA-TX-40002S-JST