Touch ‘n’ Race for Pilots
Why let race directors have all the fun?. The personal TNR wand avoids dip-switch hell even in the local park.
Touch-free programming of video transmitters before you launch, eliminating frequency collisions, eliminating the ‘what channel was I on last’ question, and allowing power levels to be modified between flights to adapt to local conditions.
Note that the wand is not required to operate the transmitter. A traditional button + LED user interface may also be used to program channel, band, and power level.
- ImmersionRC's unique 'TNR Wand'. An invaluable tool for programming TrampHV Video Transmitters via touch-free NFC.
- Just as at home programming a few quads for a blast around the local park, or being an integral part of a major race event.
- The wand is capable of reading and writing the frequency, and power level of a Tramp HV without powering up the quad.
- Race locking, in conjunction with pit mode eliminate accidental power-on at race events. Quads may be safely powered up at any time, and transmit on a race-director defined frequency (or not at all).
- Powered by two easy-to-find AAA cells.
- Includes USB port for future firmware updates.